23 abril, 2007

Babe, i'm yours!


"I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
No need to complicate
Our time is short
It can not wait, I'm yours

Well, open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love...
Listen to the music of the moment, maybe sing with me
Listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
A lá peaceful melody

This is our fate, I'm yours"
"I'm yours", Jason Mraz


O vídeo da música aqui: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIRO2IR0iM



Obrigada por partilhares esta música comigo... É simplesmente linda.
Dedico-a a ti... Pelo que já construimos juntos, pelo nosso amor... Tenho saudades tuas por tudo aquilo que és. E sei que me amas de igual forma e é bom saber isso...
Obrigada por toda a tua compreensão nesta etapa...

Sem comentários: